- Offer promotional items – key chains, pens, messenger bags, and so on – with your company name, phone number and website address.
- Update your site – both cosmetically as well as substantively.
- Establish a LinkedIn profile, or even update your current LinkedIn user profile. Use LinkedIn’s contact features to request new individuals to connect with you. Create your network!
- Sign up for some appropriate LinkedIn groups.
- Look for local business, civic, professional, religious, and other groups that could have prospective clients in them. Be available to talk to them on topics within your specialization.
- Begin a blog to discuss your area of experience. Make sure your referring lawyers, clients, etc. are all aware of this.
- Give out calendars together with your firm’s name, address, telephone number, and website. The types that attach onto a computer monitor work best; everybody looks at them each day.
These should help your Law Firm get more calls and essentially more business.
We will continue to have more free information so come back for more! If you have more questions go to our contact page!…
Only 10 to 15 years back, law firms seldom looked at marketing and advertising seriously. Clients usually came across referrals as well as personal networking. But with the massive competition on the market, law firms have found it essential to invest in advertising and marketing to promote their services. While the basic principles of marketing and advertising management stay the same, certain adjustments may be needed to produce strategies which will specifically benefit the law firms.
In the following paragraphs, we will mention 10 law firm tips you can follow to improve your firm’s marketing.
- Update your personal or firm profiles on the attorney listing sites such as Martindale, FindLaw, etc. For those websites, like Avvo, which include client testimonials, ask several clients to publish nice things about you.
- Check out the requirements and methods for Lawyers and best Lawyer reviews.
- Take control of your own firm profile on company sites such as Manta and yp.com. Google your firm’s name and see exactly what comes up in the results, and after that go into the different listing sites and revise your information.